We only collect information where it is necessary and relevant to our conduct with you. We will keep said information for as long as we are either required to by law, or as is relevant for the purpose for which it was collected. You can visit our website and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the website, you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account with us and log on with your username and password.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
Lusso Lifestyle collects the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our website and other websites accessible from them.
Kindly note that Lusso Lifestyle does not access or store your Payment Card details (i.e. credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVV etc.). When you make a purchase using your card, all required transaction details are impressed on the secured payment page, and are securely transmitted to your card issuer for obtaining an authorisation decision. At no time during the purchase process or thereafter does Lusso Lifestyle have access to or store your complete card account information.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or contests, if offered by us, as well as information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and website use, which enables us to improve the service we provide. We will collect only such information as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the services available on the website.
When you browse through our website, we might have access to a few basic information from your
- IP address of your device
- The DNS of your server
- The type of computer you’re using
- Computer-identification information
- The type of web browser you’re using while you are transacting on our website, Customer Information that might be collected are as follows:
- First and last name
- Email addresses
- Contact details including phone numbers
- PIN/ZIP code
- Analytical Profile (age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned)
- Personal preferences and interests (such as books, movies, music and so on)
- Your feedback on services, products, features on our websites
We may also collect the following information about:
- The pages you visit/access
- The number of times you access the page
- Things you view, add to bag, add to wish list
- The links you click on our website
- Other websites you open simultaneously while browsing on ours
How we use your information?
We use your contact information to send you:
- Password reminder and registration confirmation.
- New arrivals and special offers.
- Event-based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
We send users updates upon registration, and updates regarding your order status. We also send promotional emails to inform you about new arrivals, special offers, etc.
We use your personal information to:
- To assist you for your account/profile related matters or any other reason as may be necessary.
- For Improvization of the browsing experience and features on our websites to enhance your shopping experience.
- To provide services requested by you; for example, to deliver merchandise ordered by you.
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
We use anonymous traffic information to:
- Remember you in order to deliver better and more personalized service e.g. track your entries in our promotion schemes;
- Recognize your usage privileges to our website.
- Administer and manage smooth functioning of our website by diagnosing problems.
- Track your session and activities so that we can understand better how people use our website.
Whom do we share your information with?
We do not share, rent or sell your information with third parties except the ones who we are partnered with and only share the information required by them to serve us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.Required by special circumstances such as compliance with. We reserve the right to disclose your personal identifiable and email address information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our websites.
The security of your personal information and email address is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit / debit card number) on our acquiring bank’s system or order forms, they encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user and they are stored by your Internet browser on your computer’s hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time without prior notice. To make sure you are aware of any changes, please review this policy periodically.
Is we are making any significant or incremental changes in our policies we will notify you via e-mail or post them on the website.
For any grievances or complaints, you can write to us on email@example.com .