The moon is finally out and it’s time to finish the holy month of Ramzan. Lusso would love to wish it’s patrons Eid Mubarak. On this auspicious occasion, wherever you have got to attend a variety of feasts and Iftaar parties, the ubiquitous question arises, what to wear. Lusso’s wide selection of Occasion Shoes has you covered for this Eid, with three different kinds of shoes that you can wear to all your celebratory events.
Here are a few Eid inspired shoes that will complement your festive attire.
– Alaskan Malamute Zardosi Black Velvet Slip-On
– The Alaskan Malamute slip-on is a perfect look if your thinking of style. This slip-on is a piece that has flawlessly hand-stitched zardozi work with a round toe. The black velvet fabric with a symbol of the wolf complements the whole idea of a sexy attire.
– B-Crown Zardosi Black Velvet Slip-On
– Helping you keep up with your style is the B-Crown slip-on with its sleek velvet black look and a round toe cap. The craftsmanship involves hand-stitched zardozi work of a bee and a crown.
– The Lusso Black Signature Collection Zardosi Slip-On
– The black slip-on is our signature pair with hand-stitched zardozi work of Lusso Lifestyle’s logo indicating a man’s face. The shoe is designed with black velvet fabric and a round toe cap giving it an elegant and bold look.
So what are you waiting for? Head to the Lusso Lifestyle store to choose from an array of different options
from their special ‘occasion range’ and complete your outfit for Eid.
To find out more about Lusso Lifestyle or buy online, click here.
Follow Lusso Lifestyle’s Instagram page by clicking here, for their latest updates.